Ahmedabad | 14 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law


Hey there I have a question as my grandfather died without making a will and his wife (my grandmother) is alive and his son my is harresing her for the money and we have given in newspaper about the incidents happened previously with us he tried to kill my grandmother so in that case can we take any legal steps if we don't want to give any penny to him (son of my grandmother
14 Mar, 2022 | 13:57

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals