Bengaluru | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Grandson wants to put a case in court for grandfather property

As my mom father has lot of property but he is not helping us in the tough times (lost my dad due to covid). He didn't even call once and talk with my mom. He has a son he is only helping him and staying with him. So I want put a case in court for property. His property has come from my great grandma. So do I have a chance
11 Jun, 2021 | 15:06

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870

11 Jun, 2021 | 14:28

Yes, file a case for partition of property. For any further information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals