Bengaluru | 27 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Grandmother's property

My grandmother passed away and the property which is in her name needs to be sold for financial help. My grandmother has 4 children out of which elder son is no more. We are planning to sell her property and need to know the procedure. ( NOTE: The elder son's family is out of reach,they have been settled in US). Kindly advice on how we can proceed??
27 Jun, 2021 | 15:49

Get an affidavit from the family residing in US. rest of the members are already ready to sell the property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "".

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Jun, 2021 | 15:48

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of sale of property
Please mention is it coparcenary property or is it self aquired property
Whether you have received Heirship certificate from the Honourable court
If you want legal advise then you can call me
On mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals