Bengaluru Rural | 13 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Grandmother will executed illegally in hospital

I am writing behalf of my father where he was betrayed from his property from his own younger brothers and elder sister. When my grandmother was burnt unexpectedly and admitted in hospital then will was executed by 2 younger brother and elder sisters without knowledge of elder brother i.e my father. We came to know that will was executed 20 years back and please let me whether can I file case against fraud will execution in the court? Also update the pro and cons of this suitation
13 Sep, 2021 | 23:38

Yes, you can, but there are certain other ways also. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions regarding that, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Sep, 2021 | 18:39

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals