Jaipur | 03 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Grandfather's property to his grandson through decree can be challenge in court

My grandfather gives small share from his ancestral property to me in my childhood through decree in that case my married sister can challenge of this property that is name on me
04 May, 2021 | 06:56

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals