Bengaluru | 06 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

Gift deed father to mother now mother gives it only to sons and not daughters

My father gifted the house we were staying in to my mother. My mother now wants to give the property only to my brothers. The property is not purchased by my mother with her own money and it was gifted by my father who is now deceased. Could I claim a share in the property?
07 Oct, 2022 | 13:18

Need a few details about how the property was acquired by your Father.

You may reach out at or 9818566928.

06 Oct, 2022 | 21:42

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals