Hyderabad | 28 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Getting property documents from bank which issued home loan without co-applicant

Hi, The sale deed of home is in my name but when I applied for home loan in LICHFL my father is added as co-applicant. Now, home loan is matured and the bank is asking co-applicant as well to sign to return property documents but my father is not willing to come to bank and hence I am not getting my original property documents, so what should I do now ? How can I get documents without co-applicant consent ?
28 Nov, 2021 | 23:16

There is no need to sign any documents in order to get your property papers. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but it would not be appropriate for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals