Pune | 02 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Getting Apartment Deed without Builder & Society Formed

We want to sell our 2 BHK Flat in Pune. The following documents are not available. 1. Completion and Occupancy Certificate 2. Society Not Formed 3. Apartment Deed not done Property is not registered under RERA Our questions - • Can we get apartment deed done for our apartment only without the builder (he has absconded from many years) and support from any other flat owners? If not, what is an alternative here? • How do we address this issue to get the legal clearance for disbursal with a bank loan? • What is the minimum number of people needed for society formation in above case? (It is a standalone building with 9 flats in total). Most owners have relocated and are not accessible • What is the process to get a completion certificate in such a scenario? • What is the expected cost for the above? How do we get legal clearance from a bank for loan disbursal to sell this flat?
02 Jan, 2022 | 12:34

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on..


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals