Tirupati | 27 Oct, 2022 (7 months ago)

Property Law

friend family person did 2 marriages

friend family person did 2 marriages 1. 1st marriage love marriage is officially registered. 2. without informing his parents and later his parents did marriage. 3. after few days 2nd marriage women known he marred already. but "she and her mother" compromise & encourage him go 1st wife also no issue. after 1 kid born 4. now 2nd marriage women and her parents torturing him for property and divorce. property is his mother name. still she not given to him. 5. they warning occupy his parents property and his brothers property 6. what will he do now. beacuse him his brother suffering.
28 Oct, 2022 | 11:16

For appropriate legal advice, I need a few clarifications such as:
1. What is the religion of all parties i.e. Husband, 1st wife & 2nd wife? (as people from different religions are governed under different laws, specially wrt marriage)
2. The child that has been born is from which wife, 1st or 2nd?

For detailed discussion and other clarifications, you may reach out to me at advakshaylal@gmail.com or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

27 Oct, 2022 | 22:01

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals