Asansol | 04 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


I was purchase agricalchar land form my brother 32 years ago. I have give 20000 to my brother and he give me original land documents. There was some cause this time govt was band register this plot. so the land was not transfer in my name register documents. however as he my won brother i have trust him and i am using this land last 32 years. and i have not get more interest to register. i have witnessed who know that i am using this land last 32 years. however last years 2021 my brother stop me to using this land and he was start using this self. i was going to the police and tell them all. police was call him police station and he was accept that he was take money 32 years ago and he said he will return me 20000 money. but he deny that i was using this land even deny to register the land in my name.he was fraud me because this land still on register on his name. How can we take legal action for him ? i can case file him ? is that possible to stop agricalchar this land till case is close ? i will be wait for you suggestions ?
04 Jan, 2022 | 18:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals