Tirupati | 24 Apr, 2022 (11 months ago)

Property Law

For legal advice

Respected sir, My father has 96.00 cents with registered agriculture farming land. He is solely bought this land.we have two brothers. Recently my father registered that farming land to my younger brother.my younger brother did favourable actions and words towards my father for accupaing that land previously.now my father realise and accept his mistake and retake the land from my younger brother. Is any chance to recollect that land from my brother? Please suggest me how to retake that land to my father.
26 Apr, 2022 | 14:50

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

25 Apr, 2022 | 00:21

I suggest you to go by way of Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 as that is the main reason as per what you have mentioned that your father has made his mind to challenge the gift deed is that the son who he gifted his land is not looking well after him. Thank you.
If you have any further queries feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

24 Apr, 2022 | 20:41

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Apr, 2022 | 18:28

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals