Nashik | 24 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Flat agreement on me and my mother's name, mother expired, how to do sale deed.

Flat purchase agreement is on me and my mother's name, mother Expired last month. Now how to proceed further for sale deed process?
24 Jun, 2021 | 16:48

Get relinquishment deed from other legal heir/s ,if any,
In your favour for the share they have got in mother’s property .

Adv Shailendra Dubey

24 Jun, 2021 | 15:01

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of specific performance of contract and execution of sale deed
Sale deed can be executed as per agreement between you and legal heirs of deceased
For details discussion you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals