Thane | 16 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Financial Handover to CHS

I am from Thane, Maharashtra. I purchased flat in 2011 and got possession in Jan 2022. Builder did not form society for almost so all flat owners applied to deputy registrar and formed society in non cooperation in April 2021. After society formation builder is not giving transparency in society maintenance funds. Members are scared to discuss this further. Can I appeal in-front of consumer forum in individual capacity?
16 Sep, 2021 | 10:46

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals