Tirunelveli | 27 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Fathers self acquired property share btwn brother and sister

Father in law has self acquired house in tirunelveli. By my husband has paid loan worth 35 lakhs in dubai (sisters marriage & other household debt). They claim they will give 50% share to daughter in house. Can he give ?
28 Aug, 2022 | 00:42

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

27 Aug, 2022 | 14:26

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of self aquired property and payment of loan
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case for the advise you can call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals