Visakhapatnam | 21 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

Property Law

Father Will before death mentioned both sons names and given to my mother

Dear Gopi Krishna, Your legal query will be answered soon. Click here to download our LawRato App to get instant notifications. This is a confirmation that your Query ID 209670 has been received by us: My father has written a Will (registered) and also mentioned both sons names before his death to my mother . After the death of my father i.e reccently my mother has written a gift deed to her younger son by not mentioning elder son. So how to proceed? to get my share property.
22 Dec, 2022 | 12:58

You may approach the Court for execution of the registered will of your father.
Further, if the property was given to the sons as per will and not to the mother, the gift deed may be rendered void as there was no title to transfer the property.

However, I need some more details to advice you in a better manner. You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals