Latur | 22 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Father mother Both are joint owners in partition deed of plot. Mother died.

Father transferred it to one son looking after them by mutation in municipality. Can it be challenged by other sons and daughters
22 Aug, 2021 | 22:59

If it has been legally done by your father with his own will, then you cannot challenge. Otherwise there is one way to challenge that. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 23 Aug, 2021 | 13:12

Dear Sir, If you liked my advice, i would request to please rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google. That would be a big compliment for me.

Asker 23 Aug, 2021 | 10:03

Thanks for the advice sir. He has given affidavit to get mutated but not will deed


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals