Gurgaon | 12 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Family settlement

I purchased a plot with my brother and mother in 2014 as co owners and then I later constructed a house on that land in 2015. the registration of that plot is in all of three names i.e. me , my brother and mother. now I want to settle the family so mother and brother want to leave their rights to this property so that I will be the whole sole owner of the house so what type of legal document, we need to furnish to make this settlement full proff and legal. Mutation will also happen in my name only, please suggest best way.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals