Chittoor | 04 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

family property partition

1st wife died on birth one child ( boy ) after 2nd wife 3 sons. family properties only partition for 2nd wife sons not showing in 1st wife son. registration in year of 1972 so how to claim 1st wife son till today. pls help me
04 Apr, 2022 | 21:47

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals