Delhi | 16 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Family property issue

Hi… I had a ancestor property in which 3 shops rented out… after my father death in 2008, I filed court case in bonafide need on one of the shopkeeper and made reliqueshment deed in favour of my mother… Reliqueshment deed signed by me, my brother, sister and 2 aunts.. I won case and then sold house and buy new house on my mother name…now have some families issue and I and my brother want to be separate from mother… So how can I get my share from sister is also get share in new house or not, as she already signed reliqushment deed on my mother name of old house..
17 Feb, 2023 | 07:49

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals