Kolkata | 31 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Expired elder brother property

My elder brother have a House in west Bengal. He is expired & divorced. Staying alone in west Bengal. His children & divorced wife staying in Canada. From last forty years after the divorced, they are not in touch with my brother & not take any type of interest for their father. They have no interest in his property. Now the House of my brother in India captured by his made servant from last 8 yrs. As a younger brother can I occupied the House & vacat the House from the maid servant. Pl. Advice.
01 Nov, 2021 | 05:45

Dear sir
You can evict maid servant as per procedure of the law
For advise please call me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals