Koraput | 20 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

encroachment of land

I have purchased a land 45 cents and having patta(ROR) issued by the Tehsildar, Koraput (odisha). Recently Railways have constructed an approached cemented road for the passage of local villagers in my land without my knowledge. When approached Railways, they are saying that the land belongs to them. Local Revenue Authorities are not able to vacate the land from Railways. What can I do?
20 Apr, 2022 | 10:44

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of land acquisition by railway
Please me mention did you recieved notice for aquisition of land
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals