Una | 12 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Encroachment of grandfather's property

My grandfather died in 1985. He did not divide his property. Now my aunt and her husband have encroached upon the house and also our property in village. My father is not saying anything to them. Please guide me can I claim my share in grandfather's property even if my dad is alive? Also guide me what can be done to challenge that encroachment on my grandfather's property done by my aunt in village?
12 Sep, 2021 | 22:01

No. You cannot, but your father can claim his share out of that property. For detailed explanation and further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals