Mysuru | 25 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

documnet issue

Land owner has all documents including family tree and owner state original document of registration has been lost and complaint has been registered in police station, While RTC and tax receipt are in name of land owner. Can I buy it? What procedure needs be followed
26 Jul, 2021 | 00:08


You can, you can get certified copy of the property. Do a title search of the property you want to buy

Adv Shailendra

25 Jul, 2021 | 19:14

Get a copy of documents from the revenue record. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals