Deoria | 30 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


Property issue, we have possession where we late living for last 30 years and our buliding has been built in two parts and its second part has dispute with other person whose name is on the paper ,. He took some money from our father now he wants to claim for the land as our father is no more
02 Oct, 2021 | 08:21

Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on for advise

30 Sep, 2021 | 18:14

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals