Delhi | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


My mother has gifted a flat to me daughter. This is flat in mother's name. Now my sister has come to know and is filing police complaints, threatening witnesses, complaining to registrar and recording mother's voice in order to challenge gift deed in court. Sister sent police to arrest me stating that i have forced her ro sign
23 Jun, 2021 | 13:45


If you mother states she has done transfers willingly matter over

Adv Shailendra Dubey

22 Jun, 2021 | 19:09

Respected madam
I would like to see copy Gift deed then I can advise you
Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals