Delhi | 10 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law


I was running a private loan. Loan completed. But they have made too Many changes. And threatening to go to court. what I want to do.
10 Jul, 2021 | 18:19

terms of the loan cannot be set to your disadvantage without your concurrence. let them go to the court and in case you need help from me to defend you in court then feel free to contact me with all relevant papers of the loan and communication made. my whatsapp is 9013429126

10 Jul, 2021 | 13:34

What changes have they made ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals