New Delhi | 04 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law


I have book 2 bhk flat in project Eco Vill 3 in Noida Ext of Supertech yr nov 2014 Tower G2 Dt of Poss Dec 2017 & I have Dep 26 Lak&20 thou Loan Amt Rs 22 Lak $0 Thou fr Ind Bulls Hous Fin un Subvention |Plan & I have Alr Case File in NCDRC Fr Jan 2018 Till dt not giv any res fr our Adv And i have to pay Emi frm Jan 2018 to till Dt Rs 9 Lakh this amt taken loan fr HDFC Bank with pay Int @ Lak I want to know case file Against Ind Bulls hou fin to stop my EMI fr feb 2021 and he can sell my flat and recover our Bal loan Amt rs 22 lak 8 thou as early as possi want to exit fr case be after 2 yr I will Retired fr serv and i have liability of my daygter marriage and my wife an my self both are patient un treatment fr last 3 yrs ple adv me and rep me and con no and add
06 Feb, 2021 | 10:05

you'll have to file an interim relief application to get stay order regarding payment of emi. other reliefs may be possible but more information is needed.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals