Delhi | 08 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


There is a relinquishment deed created between my father and families of his two brothers. Everyone signed it and it has been already registered at sub registrar office and when we received the paper we saw that death date of one brother is mentioned wrong(instead of death date .. registration date of death certificate is mentioned) We even attached his death certificate along with the deed papers. Now what should we do? Will there be any problem in future as now my father(releasee) is the sole owner of property.. Please help me with this doubt ASAp
15 Dec, 2022 | 17:02

You may get your relinquishment deed rectified.
For further discussions, You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

09 Dec, 2022 | 13:25

you may get a deed of rectification executed.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals