New Delhi | 25 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


Want to sell my house in Delhi. Buyer wants to take home loan through agent. Property dealer also involved. What points should I consider to protect my interest
25 Aug, 2022 | 12:37

It will depend on your agreement with them. Usually the Agreement to sell should suffice, however, you may also enter into Memorandum of Understanding with them.

25 Aug, 2022 | 11:01

You will have to keep the terms of your dealing in place vide making contract or necessary Memorandum of Understanding so that if there is any nonperformance of contract or any breach the same can be enforced. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at should you have any further queries.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals