New Delhi | 21 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law


I purchase a property which is 20 years old on loan in which some paper of chain of property is missing which I knew i bought property tell me is there problem in such transaction or else what can I do.
21 Dec, 2021 | 23:57

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Dec, 2021 | 16:41

Dear sir
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals