New Delhi | 01 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


Owner is the divorcee. She bought the property when she was married. Her surname at that time was Jain which was used in registration of sale deed also. After few years she was being divorced. Now she is using her fathers surname Goel. All id and bank account with the surname Goel. Can I buy that property from her. What all papers required. Can she sells without her husband consent?
01 Sep, 2021 | 00:19

Sir i'll give you certain suggestions regarding this, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals