Amethi | 03 Jun, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law


Dear sir This is to inform you that one of the my neighbour in U.P. incrochment the reserve land and take the home lease in 2003. Now lease( Patta ) can be dismiss and home construction can be demolish or it is time barred from he date of incrochment. Please guide

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals