Tawang Town | 26 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Property Law


A father before his dead had made a legal paper stating that he had two son and the two properties to be distributed equally among them but one is his step son but he consider him as his son and gave him his name and his share with witness and signed even by the biological son. Can the biological sign deny his father will and the court paper signed by him
31 Mar, 2021 | 19:08

Hey, for any kind of advise to be given on this, first the will and its contents need to be read. Otherwise, it can become wrong advise.
For further queries and information, you can contact me at advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals