Hassan | 11 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Dear sir Kuluvadike land Granted officialy to my father in 1999.now the land is

Kuluvadike land granted to my father legaly in 1999 for 14 memmbers including my father now the land is converted into sites now my fathers brother is sent a notice for asking share on land is it right to ask share for the granted land which is allotted directly my father......? Kindly guide me what to do next......?
12 Dec, 2021 | 08:13

Show me copy of the notice then we will discuss your case
You can call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals