Bengaluru | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Court has passed order of a property and the defendant has gone to higher court,

Hi Sir, The court has passed a Decree for our property and the defendant has gone to a higher court my question is can the property be used by us for own use, It is a plain agricultural land we are planning to conduct an Exhibition there
06 Jul, 2021 | 15:38

Until proceedings in high court are pending, i would suggest you not to do anything otherwise injunction order will be passed against you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals