New Delhi | 15 Feb, 2022 (11 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

conversion of residential property to commercial property

I am planning to give my house on rent. the tenant wishes to open a shop and convert it to a commercial rent. who pays the conversion fee and the stamp duty?
19 Feb, 2022 | 01:24

1. Land owner is responsible for paying conversion fee and stamp duty to local authority.
2. Ensure you pay requisite fee/duties to government before entering into tenancy agreement.
3. Your premises can be sealed if proper fee is not paid to government.
For further queries pls reach me email:

15 Feb, 2022 | 16:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Feb, 2022 | 15:45

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals