Chitradurga | 23 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Property Law

conservancy road acquire

I am from Chitradurga I have my old house, my neighbor is constructing a new house in conservancy road acquired and my wall also damaged I have all kind of document with me but my neighbor doesn't have a proper record if i am asking for this issue he Curle me every time

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals