Salem | 11 Jul, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

compromise decree registration

I have a right created to enjoy my brother's property till my lifetime as per the compromise decree awarded in the court.I have no previous right in that property.The compromise decree was awarded for the partition suit Is it necessary to register the compromise decree as per section 17(2)(vi) of Registration act 1908 ?
11 Jul, 2022 | 21:31

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jul, 2022 | 07:05

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition registration of the decree as per Registration Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals