Bengaluru | 11 Jun, 2022 (7 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

Compromise decree passed in OS is not binding on the Plaintiff.

Plaintiff filed the partition suit against his family members to claim 1/3rd share against his brother & sister during 2013. The said suit were ended in compromise in 2018 accordingly decree were drawn. One schedule property sale deed was executed jointly by plaintiff & his family members to other purchaser during 2018. Now same plaintiff filed Partition suit during April 2022 against his family members and Purchaser on same schedule property, the prayer is as follows, 1. Plaintiff’s 1/5th share in the SSP 2. Declare that the compromise decree passed in OS No. 25/2013 on the file civil court is not binding on the plaintiff. Question: 1. Whether any option to take legal action against plaintiff lawyer because he is the one same for the previous suit (OS 25/2013) and present suit (OS 10/2022). Further plaintiff is illiterate; his lawyer is only giving this sort of trouble and filing various nuisance case on purchaser indirectly through’ plaintiff to exhort the money and at one stage purchaser has given 6 lakhs to his junior lawyer on advice of plaintiff lawyer even though there is not fault on purchaser. But purchaser party has been acquitted in all the cases.
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:37

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

12 Jun, 2022 | 18:44

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 Jun, 2022 | 02:48

Your decree will be needed to be reviewed to provide you any feedback in that respect. Feel free to contact me at in case you wish to discuss your matter and get the decree reviewed but kindly note that the same may be charged with necessary fees. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

12 Jun, 2022 | 00:03

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act
Show me copy of compromise decree and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

11 Jun, 2022 | 21:46

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals