Bhubaneswar | 14 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Compensation for land acquisition by Govt.

We are a undivided Hindu Family, our ancestral property has never been demarcated , recently the Govt has acquired some of our ancestral land for development, as demarcation has not been done going upto my great grandfather level, the named parties is numerous, many of them since deceased and there descendants have since left the village and settled through out the world. It is impossible to either contact them or them coming to sign on the acquisition ledger for compensation payment. We have lakhs of rupees getting submitted to the state treasury due to this reason.what is our remedy to claim the rightful compensation for our property. State : Odisha Dist: Dhenkanal
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:21

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals