Visakhapatnam | 28 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

Common passage issue

My father and his brother are received the Property from their father . in that my father got back side of the property and my uncle received the front portion of the property with the three feat common passage where common passage is only way for my father . in the partition deed my father and his brother declared that no person should not do any construct in the common passage. now my uncle file suit against my father not to lay any drainage pipes in the common area. in the partition deed both are not mention about the drainage pipelines. and my uncle also constructed slab on the three feet common passage.even local authorities not taking any action Even after complaint. kindly guide what are the steps we have to take to stop the construction and to place the drainage pipe lines
01 Mar, 2022 | 18:53

Write complaint to local municipal authority. If construction is not according to sanction plan, they will demolish the illegal construction.
In the alternative you can file for permanent injunction and damages in Court
For consultation please write to me at

01 Mar, 2022 | 09:09

Please reach me at 9794148274

01 Mar, 2022 | 06:57

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of use of comman passage
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your call me for advise on

28 Feb, 2022 | 23:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals