Bhiwani | 20 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

Property Law

Claim of Share and Illegal Possession

We have two brothers. My brother live in my father house from 22 years but registration of propoerty is not in his name. Neither he have any legal document to live there. I live in another city. Now I want to claim my share in that house. Is it possible ? If not , then is it possible that he should have also thrown out of that house ?
20 Dec, 2022 | 16:13

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications, like is your father alive? Does he have a will?
You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals