Bhavnagar | 06 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Change name 7 12 8a

My husband name change from Merubhai tu jorubhai in 8a.. my husband expired.. no aadhar card or any legal documents.. varsai kese kavaye
08 Dec, 2022 | 11:29

There must be a document issued about the change of name of your husband. You may use that document along with his id proof with the name Merubhai and go to the concerned Zonal officer or Mamlatdar (Head of Taluka), as applicable and get varsai.

For further help or assistance, you may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals