Thrissur | 22 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Cancellation of power of attorney

My father owns a land in Kerala for which my mother has forcefully taken power of attorney of and pushed him outside the house. He needs help in cancelling the power of attorney
22 Jan, 2022 | 17:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals