Aurangabad (Maharashtra) | 02 Jun, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Can we take double stay order

We had filed petition against opposite party for to regain land which my uncle had sold to them in that my parent didn't any sign anywhere now the when we have filed case on then but only my uncle leading it and he doesn't take my parent name in that and he has taken stay order from HC and now we are not believing on them so can we impose another stay order on same party in the behalf of us.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals