Surat | 13 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

can we suit a case for rightful possession over a property as tenants?

Hello, We are tenants in 100+ years of old building under the landlords whose names have been proved as a mutated entry in land records. We have ongoing court case in local court for the rightful possession of the said property, as we have name of our father as a occupant(kabjedar) in city survey document, as well as electricity bill of said shop has also been paid on a name of our father, since a long time or from the beginning. Case is running since several years, i.e. 10-11 years. Now opposition party is forcefully starting a construction activity on said land. The building was demolished as the same land was proved to be government land. and other occupants have reconstructed their shops, leaving these two shops on which our case is going on. i have two questions : 1. are we right to suit a case for rightful possession of the said land/property? how much % of chances are there for our win over case? 2. what should we do to stop those construction activities legally?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals