Pune | 04 Sep, 2022 (6 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

Can we sale unregistered property which was purchased in 1987

Our grandfather purchased a shop in pune in the year 1987, in those days our grandfather done the aggreement on 10rs stamp paper but that aggreement is not registered and neither the stamp duty is paid. Currently we had visited the sub registrar office and they said that you can pay stamp duty now for the year 1987 but you will not get index 2 and we have also got the buyer which is interested in this property but buyer is telling us that he wants index 2 So the question is that how to get the index 2 as the aggreement is not registered and by paying stamp duty can we get the index 2 or if we cannot get index 2 the buyer which will purchase the property from us can he get the index 2 on the basis of the sale deed or sale aggreement which we will be doing with us ???
04 Sep, 2022 | 07:11

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals