Khandwa | 14 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Can possible to Claim to vaseeyat of Self -acquired property when man alive

My father is alive and they made vaseeyat for self -acquired property to here grandson name. But if as a daughter can i claim for my share in property
15 Jun, 2021 | 18:35


15 Jun, 2021 | 09:16

You can call me for advise on mobile no


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals