Kolkata | 16 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Can my sibling contest a gifted property (gift deed) registered.

My late father has transferred his house with land in my name through Gift Deed registered in the Office of the District Sub-Registrar in 2012. Nobody stays there. I want to dismantle the house and make residential flats there engaging a promoter. Can my sibling contest that?
17 May, 2022 | 23:39

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

16 May, 2022 | 16:57

Please reach me at 9794148274

16 May, 2022 | 15:09

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of gift deed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

16 May, 2022 | 14:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals