Chennai | 22 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Can my child from Ex Husband claim for my share of property with my second Husba

Can my daughter from Ex Husband claim for my share of property with my second Husband with who i have have purchased a property together in both our names. We both have a daughter ourselves. If yes then Kindly advice what steps to take so that my daughter does not claim for this property as she has her biological father to inherit her inheritance. and do advice if any clause we can mention somewhere to avoid it or can we write a will so that it will only go to the child born to us who will be the sole legal heir to both of us as i as a mother would want to do what i can on my own for both my daughters to avoid future troubles when they grow. Thank You.
22 Jul, 2021 | 18:22

See this is a matter of partition and separate possession detail information about this matter is required
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals